Crocheted with a 2.5mm Hook and cotton Pritty will be 60mm (2.36”) high
Crocheted with a 0.4mm Hook and Sew-all Guetermann Pritty will be 15mm (0.59”) high
To crochet Pritty Kitty you will need:
– 1 or 2 colors thread
– black for her eyes and nose
– Thread for whiskers depends on the size you are making
– Darning needle
– A crochethook that matches your thread
These are the stitches you need to know when crocheting this amigurumi kitty. Pritty is also crocheted in rings. Meaning close with a slipstitch and start with a chain. This is not mentioned after every row.
– Mr = Magic ring
– Sc = Single crochet
– Inc = Increase (2sc in one stitch)
– Dec = Decrease (sc 2 stitches together)
This pattern is for personal use only. It is not allowed to sell or distribute this pattern in any way or form. It is not allowed to sell finished products on the internet.