It might be good to notice that this is an intermediate pattern! You do need basic skills. The pattern consists of 34 pictures.
Crocheted with a 2.5mm Hook and cotton Minnie will be 105mm (4.13”) high
Crocheted with a 0.4mm Hook and Guetermann Minnie will be 20mm (0.79”) high
These are the stitches you need to know when crocheting amigurumi Minnie Mouse. Minnie is also crocheted in rings.
- Mr = Magic ring
- Ch = Chain
- Ss = Slip stitch
- Sc = Single crochet
- Inc = Increase (2sc in one stitch)
- Dec = Decrease (sc 2 stitches together)
- Hdc = Half double crochet
- Hdc-inc = 2hdc in one stitch
- Dc = Double crochet
- Dc-inc = 2dc in one stitch
- Tc = Triple crochet
- Tc-inc = 2tc in one stitch
- Tc-dec = tc 2 stitches together
- FL = Front loops only
- BL = Back loops only
- Knowing how to maken a cluster
This pattern is for personal use only. It is not allowed to sell or distribute this pattern in any way or form. It is not allowed to sell finished products on the internet.